Saturday, March 14, 2009

Can't Find Time....

I can't seem to find time to blog. I can't blog at work because the blogger site is blocked- jerks! When I am home, I want to do other things. So, I am blogging.
Mike is riding his bike. The weather is supposed to be nice today- about 50 degrees. However, right now, it is only 32 degrees. Too cold to be riding if you ask me! But, he will come back feeling happy about being out in the sunshine. He wore his new kit for the first time- it looks great.
Mabel is stamping and coloring. She has been busy doing that for a half hour so I snuck away to spend some me time on the computer. I also took a long hot shower without interruption...priceless. I think we are going to do some shopping today. I still have some birthday money to spend.
Hmmmmmmm should I get this or maybe these
Its just so hard to decide. I can't get enough cooking gadgets!!

How to spend money on me?????? This is one of the things on my mind...for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment